Our own Green Deal
At Capri we are convinced that the bicycle is a powerful tool for social and environmental change. We know that our own activity helps to change the status quo and dependence on fossil fuels but we have decided to go even further and implement a series of policies and actions to help us become a fully sustainable brand.
A Capri forest
During the winter of 2023 we will plant 200 indigenous trees in southern Europe, one of the most desertified areas of the continent. We will do it in Spain, with Bosquia, a company specialising in this type of action that avoids greenwashing and takes real care of each tree, so that it really grows. If a tree does not take root in its early stages of life, Bosquia will replace it. The trees will always be autochthonous to each area. During the first 4 years, Bosquia will be in charge of supervise the planting.
What we do to make your shopping more sustainable
- 80% of our packaging is made of cardboard or paper.
- Stop over-packaging: we have adjusted the size of the packages to the maximum without compromising product safety, we introduce new box sizes.
- We cannot interfere 100% in the procedures of courier companies, but we facilitate the grouping of orders and we only work with leading logistics companies (DHL, MRW, FEDEX...) that have environmental compensation protocols.
- You will not receive a paper invoice with your order, we always send it to you by post.
- We have reinforced our customer service team to help our customers with any questions about their purchase, and thus avoid future returns.
- We provide more photos of each product to avoid surprises when you receive your order, avoiding unnecessary returns or exchanges.
- And most importantly, we make bikes that last for many years, the same goes for our Victoria accessories, we hope that our bike will be your bike for life.
What you can do to make your purchase more sustainable
- Try to group your products in one order, we will save your shopping basket if you let us know.
- Try to facilitate a single delivery, either by having someone at the place of delivery or by selecting a pick-up point.
- Avoid returns, our customer service email@example.com and our technical department firstname.lastname@example.org, will be happy to help you with all your questions before your purchase, sizes, compatibilities, size...etc.