We share 10 tips to improve the life of your Capri Invisible battery.
It is important that you follow them to make your battery last as long as possible. The Capri Invisible Battery is designed to withstand more than 1,500 charges.
1. Keep the battery charged: It is important to keep the battery charged, especially if you do not plan to use the bike for an extended period of time. A discharged battery can suffer irreversible damage. If you are not going to use it for a long time, it is best to store it half-charged in a clean, cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
2. Avoid overheating: It is important to prevent the battery from overheating, as this can damage it. Do not leave the bike in the sun for long periods of time and avoid riding in extremely high temperatures.
3. Store the battery correctly: it is important to insist on this point because it is the one that causes the most problems. When not using the bike for an extended period of time, it is important to store the battery correctly. The battery should be at around 50% charge and should be stored in a cool, dry place where the ambient temperature is ideally around 20 degrees.
4. Do not leave the battery completely discharged: It is important to avoid leaving the battery completely discharged, as this can irreversibly damage the battery. If you will not be using the bike for an extended period of time, be sure to charge the battery at least once a month.
5. Do not leave the battery plugged in for a long time: It is not necessary to leave the battery plugged in all the time. Once the battery is fully charged, unplug it to avoid overheating.
6. Use the right charger: It is important to use the right charger for your bike. Do not use a mobile phone charger or any other type of charger as this may damage the battery.
7. Do not damage the battery: Avoid hitting or damaging the battery of your bicycle. This can damage the battery and reduce its life.
8. Do not leave it in a cold place: Lithium-ion batteries do not work well in extremely cold temperatures. If you will be riding in cold weather, be sure to store the battery in a dry, warm place protected from the cold.
9. Do not immerse in water: Do not immerse the battery in water or expose it to prolonged exposure to rain (especially heavy rain). This may damage the battery and shorten its life.
10. Perform regular maintenance: Perform regular maintenance on your battery to make sure it is working properly. This includes cleaning the terminals.
If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.